Ever wondered how aerial photography was born? A French photographer and balloonist, Gaspard-Felix Tournachon, known as “Nadar”, took the first aerial photos in 1858 over Paris, France.
Unfortunately, the photographs he produced no longer exist. therefore the earliest surviving aerial photograph is titled 'Boston, as the Eagle and the Wild Goose See It.' Taken by James Wallace Black and Samuel Archer King on October 13, 1860, it depicts Boston from a height of 630m.
Because I love to fly and long for another creative way to help companies grow, Wingdreamer Photography is expanding it's services for you!
Aerial Photography can help your business stand out from your competitors.
An aerial perspective can elevate your business to new heights!
Applications for Aerial Photography
- Websites and Advertising - Color aerial photos on your company's website helps to show your company's personality. Great for business cards.
- Real Estate Sales - Show off your properties with an aerial view that portrays the image in it's best light and helps it sell.
- Parks, Campgrounds and Marinas - Aerial photos are the best way to show the sites available for clients and paths and amenities in the park, as well as an essential marketing tool for advertising and websites.
- Acreage & Estates - Such as Horse Farms, Cattle Ranches, Wineries, Orchards, Nurseries, and any land operation: An aerial photo is a permanent record of your business and growth from year to year.
- Golf Courses - An aerial view of the course, landscaping and surrounding area is an incredible marketing tool.
- Construction - A progressive series of aerial photos track the progress from foundation to completion.
- For Insurance – Perfect for a permanent record of the buildings and structures on your property.
- Special Events - Aerial photos of festivals, races and walks, regattas, garden weddings and receptions, and other outdoor activities is a great way to document and remember important events.
- Gifts – An aerial photo makes a creative gift! We can take an aerial photo of a favorite location, your home or even the place you got engaged or married.
A few other ideas for aerial photographs
- Marketing and Advertising
- Movie Production & Advertisement
- Agriculture & Precision Agriculture
- Engineering & Urban Planning
- Protection of the Natural Environment - Nature and Wildlife
- Rehabilitation & Reconstruction after storms and natural disasters